Getting your Licence

To obtain either a Learner or Provisional Motorbike Rider's Licence in NSW Australia, you need to attend and pass the training course relevant to your licence. If you're an existing Roads and Maritime customer, the Pre-learner Rider Training Course and Pre-Provisional Rider Training Course can be booked online. Alternatively, you can call them on 137788 or visit a service centre.

If a motorcycle training centre is unavailable in your local area, you'll need to visit a service centre.

For further information you can download the Riders Handbook below.