Terms and Conditions
Scooter Accessories online service provides customers a convenient and secure online shopping experience.
You will be asked to register as a member of www.scooteraccessories.com.au. Apart from the many member benefits, including receiving regular emails containing special deals, your shopping address details will be filed saving you the effort of entering these details each time you checkout. No credit card details will be retained online.
All prices in the shopping areas are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (10% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
We will endeavour to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate and current. However we cannot, and do not, represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness of information on this website or that it is up to date. For example (but without limitation):
• Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability;
• Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons (including changes in seasonal range, or product specifications);
• While we try to represent products (including colours) accurately, the representation on your screen may be different to the actual product for various reasons;
• Description of products are summaries only (with further information available on request to us); and
• Due to technical or human error, information may be recorded incorrectly or omitted.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this website.
We do not warrant that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or anything similar that may impact the functionality, accuracy and/or reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
All special offers and items are subject to availability at the advertised price.
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale without notice, for any reason. However for various reasons, that product might still appear on our website for a period of time after that withdrawal. We make no undertaking that a product shown on this website will be available for purchase online.
All product prices stated on this website are inclusive of Australian goods and services tax.
Liability and Returns Policy
Scooter Accessories is also committed to honouring statutory conditions and warranties to the extent they are implied under the Trade Practices Act 1974. You may seek a refund if goods:
· are or become faulty through no fault of your own
· are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
· don’t match our description or sample
· have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
However, you must contact us within 5 working days of receipt of the goods to notify us of the defect and the goods must be returned to us within 14 days. You may be asked for proof of purchase. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase. You may also be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault. If you prefer an alternative to a refund, we can arrange for goods to be exchanged or repaired. A store credit may be offered at our discretion.
You acknowledge that despite reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of the information on your computer or this website. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses that you may sustain as a result of any such activity.